Monday 9 April 2012

what's under your bed?

I discovered the following stuff under the bed of someone I know very well (who gave me permission to share this on a blog) ....



  • Fruit bowl on a stand
  • Ice cream container with objects for hand exercises
  • Plates
  • Plastic cutlery
  • Packet of candles
  • Mosquito net
  • Tin of mushrooms
  • Rusty tin of beetroot (not pictured because I chucked it out)
  • Carton of miscellaneous food and serviettes
  • Fruit drink boxes
  • Bottle of soy sauce in an icecream container
  • Paper cups in a box
  • Packets of hair colouring
  • More paper plates and cutlery
  • Ole Lade's old pressure cooker (which was put outside for the garbage collection, and has mysteriously re-appeared under this particular bed)
  • Balloons
  • Magazines and music
  • Videos
  • DVDs
  • All the above are in crackly plastic bags, ready for the time of trouble!



All I can say is, lucky this person only has a single bed, otherwise who knows what else might be lurking under there!


Can you guess who's bed this is?


What's under your bed?



3 comments:

  1. that would be E's bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Anonymous, I thought it was quite a hard question, but I can see you're more than a match for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I'm not quite a member of the family but I do know who the hoarder is

    ReplyDelete