- Fruit bowl on a stand
- Ice cream container with objects for hand exercises
- Plastic cutlery
- Packet of candles
- Mosquito net
- Tin of mushrooms
- Rusty tin of beetroot (not pictured because I chucked it out)
- Carton of miscellaneous food and serviettes
- Fruit drink boxes
- Bottle of soy sauce in an icecream container
- Paper cups in a box
- Packets of hair colouring
- More paper plates and cutlery
- Ole Lade's old pressure cooker (which was put outside for the garbage collection, and has mysteriously re-appeared under this particular bed)
- Magazines and music
- All the above are in crackly plastic bags, ready for the time of trouble!
All I can say is, lucky this person only has a single bed, otherwise who knows what else might be lurking under there!
Can you guess who's bed this is?
What's under your bed?